We’re Hiring: Team Assistants
We need two bright and talented team assistants to work with our research teams and jointly look after the office administration. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in an office previously who wishes to gain more administrative experience.
We see the role of Team Assistant as being absolutely key to the happy smooth running of the office. They will be energetic, supportive, calm and very practical, taking care of lots of the administrative functions that allow us to deliver our work, but also being available to answer questions and get involved when we need an extra pair of hands.
The roles cover general office admin (stationery, post, meeting rooms, travel bookings, invoices, office supplies), finance support (looking after cash incentive payment requests, expenses, chasing invoices), project support (venue bookings, accommodation, preparation of research packs, arranging stakeholder interview dates etc.) and people support (organising team outings, supporting with inductions).
This is a fantastic role for an extremely well organised Team Assistant who is looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
If you’re looking for a varied and busy role as a central support to a team of 15 and will be rewarded by being the happy, organised, helpful problem-solving facilitator of the team then apply now.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills: A cheerful and direct communicator
- Good general office administration experience
- Good ICT skills: experienced user of MS Office
- Highly organised approach, ability to prioritise
- Good verbal and written communication internally and externally
- At least 6-12 months in a similar administrative position
- Highly motivated self-starter
- A problem solver
- Sense of urgency
- Sense of humour
- Calm under pressure
- Experienceof managing a database of clients and suppliers
- Experience of events management admin
- Interest in GDPR
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading "Team Assistant".